This lesson category focuses on ways to make you narration do more than just ‘tell’ your reader story facts.
- Week 44: Dramatic Tension in Memoirs Toggle
- Week 44: Dramatic Tension in Memoirs
- But when we write memoir we have facts to stick to. And that can curtail our fashioning of dramatic tension.
- Week 49: The Bane and Joys of Summary Narration Toggle
- Week 49: The Bane and Joys of Summary Narration
- Summary Narration condenses story sections. Expand Summary Narration if you’re ‘telling too much’. Aim for a balance between telling vs. showing. Or action vs. summarization.